Inside Google? Why do they want to work for Google?
posted under sexy-news by admin
Well, If that is your question after reading this lists Fortune’s Top 25 MBA employer, you see that Google ranked #2 in 2006. May be this lists of benefits below will make an answer for you
Among the various benefits many Googlers (This is what they call for Google’s Employees) enjoy:
- Health care for you and your family, plus on-site physician and dental care at our headquarters in Mountain View, California and our engineering center in Seattle, Washington
- Vacation days and holidays, and flexible work hours
- Maternity and parental leave, plus new moms and dads are able to expense up to $500 for take-out meals during the first four weeks that they are home with their new baby
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee assistance services for personal issues, childcare referrals, answers to financial and legal questions
- Learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Google Child Care Center, just five minutes from Google headquarters in Mountain View
- Back-up child care helps California parents when their regularly scheduled child care falls through
- Free shuttle service to several San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay locations
- Fuel Efficiency Vehicle Incentive Program
- Employee discounts
- Onsite dry cleaning, plus a coin-free laundry room in the Mountain View office
And if you think it’s not enough! see this video, click on the image below will lead you to the list of Inside Google Videos, there you’ll see how amazing inside the Googleplex is.
So..? Still questioning about what is it good working inside Google?
hope this can be the answer if you are questioning about what will you get if you work for Google.
« Bloggingtips.com definitely needs help!
Darren Rowse’s Earning from Chitika »