posted under make money online by admin
As I said on the previous post that Tracking Code don’t automatically protect your adsense from Fraud Click Attacks. It just automatically alert you if Fraud Click is happening.
Now, What to do to get automatically protected? simple! Just use the Wrapping Code, and you’ll be save. Answering the previous post question, Why didn’t we just use The Wrapping Code from earlier? It is because Wrapping Code works only on a PHP pages. Which is usually not available for us to access it on a free hosted blog / site.
So you mean, this is applicable only on a paid site? No! I don’t say that. but famous and popular free multi blogging services like blogger.com/blogspot.com or blogsome.com etc, they won’t let us to access the php code, so It would be impossible to us to put the Wrapping Code there.
But there are many good free hosting that allowing you to fully access and manage your own domain so we can use The Wrapping Code. such as ifasnet.com, my-php.net, my-webs.org and many others.
here are the steps,
1. Go to Adlogger Setup
2. Go to Wrapping Code sub menu.
3. In The Wrapping Code Form,
- Copy your original Adsense code (the one which you want to protect) then paste it into the first text box.
- Copy your Alternate Ad Code (if you have another making money program, you can paste them into the second text box. If Fraud Click happens, This Ads will shows replacing the original ads)
- Or you can just click Generate after you paste your adsense code into the first text box, and you will get your new code on the right text box.
4. Copy the result (the new code) and then paste on to replace the adsense code the one you want to protect on your site.
Congratulation! Your adsense is now secure!
now, if any fraud click happens to your adsense, The Adlogger will automatically hide your adsense, and replace it with your alternate ads if you have.
You can set up how many clicks happened to make the adlogger automatically assuming fraud click is happenning on the Manage Page. Just go to the Manage Menu and don’t forget to CHMOD your config_setting.php first to let it be writable.
As far as I know, Google Adsense will still tolerate about 5 clicks from the same IP on a day. So, you can write 5 there.
About Alternate Ads, if you don’t have Alternate Ads, your ads space would be empty if you left the alternate ads blank. On the next post, I will post about how to optimizing alternate ads so it wont be waste. see you on the next post