posted under by admin
1. Go to your Blogger Template HTML Editor.
2. Look at this picture, you have to click on the BROWSE button.
Find your template on your harddisk.
and click the Upload button.
4. Refresh your blog and your new template should be installed now.
Some important notes about installing a new blogger template.
1. Be careful with the widgets. Pay more attention on it.This is one thing I don’t like too much about blogger’s automatic system. Let’s get an example to make it clear and easier to understand.
What would happen?
That is why, you would be succeeded uploading the new template, but you would never be able to edit it, because each time you want to save the template, you would always get an error says Duplicating widget’s id. “HTML2″!
I would say, it is a bug of blogger template system.
How to fix it?
1. Rename one of the duplicate id’s with a new id. on the example above, rename one the Id of HTML2 into HTML3.
2. Click the Save Template button.
If the duplicate Id still occurs. rename it again to another id. eg: HTML4, HTML5 and so on.
Get Our Articles Sent To Your Inbox?
Or read this blog via Your Feed Reader?
Make Money and Blogging Only