1. Go to the triangle building. Click on the triangle in the middle. Pick up the metallic sphere and make a note of the pattern on the back wall. It’s different in every game, and you will need this pattern for the next step.
2. Go to the square building and light up the grid to match the pattern you saw on the triangle building. Take the mallet and the metallic sphere.
3. Go to the circular building and use the mallet on the middle piece. Take the metallic sphere.
4. Go to the football-shaped building – the final one. If you put a piece in the wrong place, hit the reset button. The piece you got from the circular building connects in a straight line, and there’s only one of the three holes where that can be used. Place this one there and the other two spheres in the other two holes. Rotate the spheres so that they connect the lines. The straight-lined sphere will have one extra connector to it that isn’t used.
5. Rotate the inner piece so that the straight-line sphere is on the top, and the two angled spheres are on the bottom left and bottom right. Rotate the outer piece so that it connects up all the lines, forming one solid path from the right side to the left. Once you are done, click the enter button.
6. Go to the storeroom and look at the dates in the Maintenance Log. Find the date for the maintenance for the Sphere Statue. (second date, 2733) Go to the Office 2 and get the coordinates for the Sphere Statue and write it down. (always 12, -25, 30) Go to the temporal lab and enter the coordinates and date. Press the top button on the right to activate. If you have problems with the date, please note that the date comes before the month in the entry. Open the toolbox and take the fuse. Reset the machine.
7. Go to the storeroom and find the date for fixing the sink in the Canteen. (third date, 2733) Go to the Office 2 and get the coordinates for the Canteen. (always 8, -98, 14) Go to the temporal lab and enter the coordinates and date. Press the button to activate. Open the cupboard and take the key. Reset the machine.
8. Go to the Office 1 and open the drawer. Look at the paper and note the date. (year 2733) Go to the Office 2 and get the coordinates for the Park. (always 80, 60, 54) Go to the temporal lab and enter the coordinates and date. Press the button to activate. Pick up the scrap of paper and reset the machine.
9. Go to the storeroom. Use the key on the toolbox. Take the lazer from the toolbox. Take the Crystal Data disk on the bottom shelf. Take a Power Core from the middle shelf. Take the purple gem from the bottom shelf.
10. Go to the Office 1 and click on the terminal. Click on Human Data. Click on the paper in your inventory and enter the code. Click the button. Drag the crystal data disk into the terminal. Take the data disk back.
11. Go to the S.E. Generator. Click the button on the right to open the hole in the bottom and put the power core in. Click the middle button to power up the device. Click the middle button again to charge the power core. Take the power core.
12. Go to the cloning room. Go to the panel and put the data disk in. Then click the data disk to take it back out. Go to the office 1, move the bush by dragging it, and click on the mirror behind. Take note of your hair color and eye color. Hover over the eyes to see the color. Return to the Cloning Room and select your hair and eye color and click ready. Click the bottom button to open the slot for the power core. Put the power core into the cloning machine. Start the cloning process by clicking the top button. When it’s done, click the top button again to transfer the soul in. Remove the power core from the tube.
13. Go back to the S.E. Generator. Click the the right side of the machine where you can see the panel, then click on the panel. Click on the broken fuse #3 to remove it. Click on fuse #2 to remove it and put it in the #3 slot. Put your new fuse from your inventory into the #2 slot. Each side should now equal 70. Go back and put the power core in. Click the main button to charge the machine. Click on the broken lazer to remove it from the assembly. Put the spare lazer in its’ place. Click the button to charge the power core. Take the charged power core. Go back to the cloning room. Put the charged core in again and activate it. Repeat this process one more time. (The percentage on the wall of the Virtual Reality Room should say 45% when completed.) When finished, tell the woman to go to the Virtual Reality Room.
14. Go to the Office 2 and take the yellow data gem. Go to the Virtual Reality Room. The monitor on the wall should say 45%. 15% is added for each time you charge the power core and process the power in the Cloning machine. Tell the woman to sit in the VR chair. Put the purple data gem in the chair, click the top button to close it, and the middle button to activate. While it’s counting down, explore the facility and look for a gray oval floating on the screen emitting sparks. It may be outside the facility at one of the shaped buildings. Take it and give it to the clone before the countdown expries. (You cannot get the highest possible score without this, but you can finish the game.) Repeat this process for the yellow data gem, looking for a glowing square this time. When it’s done, tell the woman to go to the Prism Lab Entrance.
15. Go to the Prism Lab Entrance. Click the bottom button to open the door. Tell the woman to enter the prism lab. Click the bottom button to close the door. Click the top button to start the test. Search around the campus for a glowing triangle and give it to her on the observation deck. When it’s done, she will vanish.
16. Return outside to the main are with the four buildings and look around until you find the woman. Talk to her.