iTheme Blogger Template (The Full Version)
posted under blogger templates gallery by admin
Itheme Blogger Template is a beautiful template with web 2.0 look and expandable sidebars. And like beautiful is not enough, this blogger template came with 5 different types. 2 columns with content on the left and right, and 3 columns with content on the left, middle and right. phew.. you can see the demo by clicking on each screenshot below
3 columns, content on the middle
3 columns, content on right
3 columns, content on left
2 Columns, Content on left
2 columns, content on right
This is originally a wordpress theme created by nDesign Studio and converted to blogger template by Magznetwork. Below you can download all this template in one single zipped file, but if you want to download the template one by one, you can do it here on the original template page.
To make sure everything works fine, please read carefully the instructions below
- Download and extract the zip file.
- Login to your GooglePages and upload all of the images under /images folder
- Edit the XML file and replace http://YOURGOOGLEPAGES.googlepages.com with your Google account.
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- Go to Layout > Edit HTML
- Upload XML Template file (DO NOT copy and paste the code directly to template editor box)
- PLEASE DO NOT PREVIEW YOUR BLOG. Go to Layout > Page Element
- Edit “Top Menu” widget. Add at least one link, for example you can make a link to your blog homepage with “Home” anchor text
- Edit “Archives” widget. Chose “Flat List” Style and “MM YY” Date Format style, for example “February 2008?
- Edit “Recent Posts” widget. Change Feed URL to http://YOURBLOGNAME.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- Edit “Recent Comments” widget. Change Feed URL to http://YOURBLOGNAME.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default
- Go to Settings > Formatting, choose Timestamp style: “Wednesday, Januari 30, 2008?
- Finish. Preview your blog to see the result.
Download the package here
Or download one by one here
« Bad Bonuses Features of WordPress 2.5.1
A Review After 1 Month Have Been a Full Time Blogger (My Achievements) »