Read More On Blogger, The Next Feature?
posted under blogger hacks by admin
Some months ago on this site I have listed all Blogger Hacks to add a Read More on Blogger Blogs written by the most popular blogger hacks creator on the blogger community. I have even written a tutorial about how to add a Read More on Blogger here and explain the concept how it works which in simple words, it just hides the rest post with css.
Ironically just today I read a post on the official Blogger In Draft blog about how to report HTML bugs on their New Post Editor. What makes Ironic? on that post, Pete the Blogger In Draft Author took an error while doing a Read More Hack on the New Post Editor as an example.
READ MORE ON BLOGGER
I meant, why don’t Blogger give us a Read More Feature so we don’t have to worry about their new post editor? I know their new post editor is not all about Read More Feature, but you know what I am trying to say here.
Dear Pete, please give as a Read More Feature on Blogger. I know that you know there are many advantages of having a Read More Feature.
- It will avoid Duplicate Content on Google, our favorite search engine
- It will make our blogs load faster. Because instead of hiding the rest of the post with CSS, It will hide it from the server side.
- That means Blogger Server will work faster also. Even I know you probably have the best server on the planet but if we can reduce the loads, why not isn’t it?
- And because it has smaller size, that will make our readers happy too. Not all of our readers have a fast internet connection.
- I will buy you a beer coffee + pizza as a thank you
Dear Pete or Any Blogger Developer Team, I believe this is just a piece a cake for you to make our wish come true. Be our Genie On The Blog and call me if you are ready to take a coffee with me
ps: don’t worry, i am married here
« Proudly Powered By Media Temple (MT)
Moving From WWW to Non WWW »